Professional version adds several features to the main PowerArchiver application:
- Send to Secure FTP – PowerArchiver Pro has quick Send to Secure FTP feature that lets you upload files to configured FTP/SFTP/FTP with SSL server. It uses FIPS 140-2 certified components to achieve compliance with various federal data standards. It is fully functional from Main PowerArchiver (after compression or separately), shell extensions as well as Backup application.
- Send to Burner – PowerArchiver Pro will let you quickly burn archives to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray discs. It is fully functional from both Shell Extensions and Main PowerArchiver application (after compression or separately).
Encryption Suite with full OpenPGP support!
- ZIP/ZIPX AES 256 Encryption/Decryption – Full support for industry standard – ZIP/ZIPX 256 AES Encryption, fully compatible with open data standards and all of the major compression utilities. PowerArchiver has The best support for opening various encrypted ZIP archives, fully compatible with all options inside WinZip and SecureZip.
- Encrypt/Decrypt files with OpenPGP standard – Create and Open encrypted OpenPGP files with various different Encryption options. Fully featured!
- OpenPGP Key Manager – Create, Add new OpenPGP keys via fully featured OpenPGP Key Manager.
- FIPS 140-2 certified – Encryption Suite uses FIPS 140-2 certified components for AES encryption.
- Support for PAE and 7-zip formats – Full support for PAE and 7-zip AES encryption formats.
- Multiple/Batch File Encrypt and Decrypt – Encryption Suite supports encrypting and decrypting hundreds of files at the same time.
- Password Policies – Set minimum password strength that your users have to enter.
- Password Manager – Save passwords used for various encrypted files.
- Password Profiles – Predefine your passwords and use them conveniently.
PowerArchiver Cloud Browser!
- Access 6 different Cloud services – PowerArchiver Cloud Browser supports Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive, Box.Net and Azure. Both power user and business services are supported with full set of features.
- Upload Files to Cloud – Upload both full files and single files inside archives, without having to separately extract and upload them. Simply right click on a file and select Upload to Cloud
- Download Files from Cloud with a twist – Download your file from Cloud and PowerArchiver will automatically open it if the file in question is in archive format support by PowerArchiver.
- FUll Integration – Cloud is fully integrated from within various PowerArchiver features. You can use it from shell extensions, by right clicking on files inside archives as well as upload your backup to cloud automatically!
Advanced Enterprise class Backup
- Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) – With VSS, you can backup any file/database on the computer, without closing program using it.
- CD/DVD/BD burner support – Burn your archives directly to the media of your choice.
- 3 local/network destinations – Copy backup up to 3 local or network destinations for maximum safety
- SecureFTP/FTP/Cloud uploads – Upload backups to FTP/SFTP server, FIPS 140.2 certified as well as one of the 6 cloud services supported.
- 7-Zip compression – Use advanced 7zip compression to minimize backup size, or chose between other possible formats such as ZIP, ZIPX, TAR, CAB, etc.
- Detailed logging support – Detailed logs that can be emailed upon completion, or just stored on the hard drive/network.
- Windows Scheduler – PowerArchiver Backup will create and edit Windows Schedules for you, enabling unattended backups, with many advanced options.
Includes PowerArchiver Outlook Plugin
Includes PowerArchiver Outlook Plugin with following features:
- Can be configured to work automatically without user input.
- Compress in multiple formats (ZIP, ZIPX, 7-Zip, CAB, TAR.GZ) with different settings.
- Powerful 256-bit encryption support with AES256bit ZIP/ZIPX standards. FIPS 140.2 Certified.
- Create SFX (Executable) attachments compressed in CAB or ZIP formats.
- Rename extension of attachment automatically to bypass mail filters.
- Exclusions based on extension with predefined commonly used extensions.
- Name attachment based on first file and filter based on minimum file size.
- Option to include help file with attachment.
- Easy configuration rules for Administrators.
- Windows Installer based installation.
- Superb compatibility with all versions of Outlook, from Outlook XP to Outlook 2015 (both 32bit and 64bit). No crashing or Microsoft Outlook hanging.
Updated : 17.12.2015
Updated : 14.12.2016
PowerArchiver 2016 Standard